All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhere did the Berlin Wall actually stand? Why was it built? How did people keep managing to escape across it? And how many died in the attempt? Why did it come down in the end? Numerous previously unknown photographs document the construction of this barrier system of barbed wire, alarm fences and concrete.
- Author(s)Hans-Hermann Hertle
- PublisherChristoph Links Verlag
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintChristoph Links Verlag
- Content Noteillustrated throughout
- Width105 mm
- Height148 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £10.11Trending at £14.49
- £8.47Trending at £14.98
- £15.01Trending at £16.87
- £13.77Trending at £19.98
- £31.44Trending at £52.14
- £11.27Trending at £18.04
- £12.58Trending at £19.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.