All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £4.97Trending at £6.98
- £4.06Trending at £7.32
- £8.44Trending at £16.04
- £4.95Trending at £8.58
- £5.46Trending at £9.99
- £6.78Trending at £12.98
- £42.13Trending at £66.04
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes topics ranging from the general to the specific and covers various aspects of American history, from the early days of the republic through the nineteenth and twentieth centuries. This collection highlights and showcases the questions that historians ask.
- Author BiographyTHE ORGANIZATION OF AMERICAN HISTORIANS was founded in 1907 and publishes the Journal of American History. The largest international learned society devoted to American history, it has 9,000 members in the USA and around the world. JOYCE APPLEBY is Professor Emerita, University of California, Los Angeles, USA, and President of both the Organization of American Historians and the American Historical Association.
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication30/04/2006
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight603 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byOrganization of American Historians
- Edition Statement2006 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.