All listings for this product
Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £6.07Trending at £6.15
- £12.38Trending at £15.18
- £7.52Trending at £9.99
- £6.81Trending at £8.97
- £6.98Trending at £8.98
- £7.52Trending at £8.47
- £6.66Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis annual anthology of the year's most entertaining, politically charged, and sophisticated essays, offers a rare opportunity to experience in a single volume the top work of veteran reporters and up-and-coming journalists.
- Author BiographyThe American Society of Magazine Editors (ASME) is a nonprofit professional organization for editors of print and online magazines edited, published, and distributed in the United States. Established in 1963, ASME currently has around 900 members nationwide and, in association with the Columbia School of Journalism, sponsors the National Magazine Awards. Jacob Weisberg is editor in chief of the Slate Group. He has written for the New Republic, Newsweek, New York magazine, and Vanity Fair, and is the author of several books, including, most recently, The Bush Tragedy.
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication29/10/2008
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Weight624 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Edited byThe American Society of Magazine Editors
- Introduction byJacob Weisberg
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.