Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- Description...compares two theories-Naturalism and Theism-on a wide range of relevant data. It concludes that Naturalism should be preferred to Theism on that data. The central idea behind the argument is that, while Naturalism is simpler than Theism, there is no relevant data that Naturalism fails to explain at least as well as Theism does.
- Author BiographyGraham Oppy is Professor of Philosophy at Monash University. He is the author of: Ontological Arguments and Belief in God (1996); Philosophical Perspectives on Infinity (2006); Arguing about Gods (2006); Reading Philosophy of Religion (2010, with Michael Scott); and co-editor of The History of Western Philosophy of Religion (2009, with Nick Trakakis).
- Author(s)Graham Oppy
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication23/07/2013
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight279 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.