All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA visual guide to all the different wholefood ingredients and how to use them is followed by over 100 appetizing vegetarian recipes for every kind of meal, shown in inspiring photographs.
- Author BiographyNicola Graimes has been a food writer, editor and stylist for many years, with an interest in vegetarianism. She was the editor of Vegetarian Living magazine and is an advocate of organic foods.
- Author(s)Nicola Graimes
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication14/05/2014
- GenreHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteover 500 photographs
- Weight635 g
- Width171 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.