All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.28Trending at £16.26
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £13.45Trending at £16.42
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
- £5.45Trending at £7.98
- £12.58Trending at £17.98
- £8.50Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionDr. Carol Kornmehl guides patients through this intimidating process, explaining each step of the therapy and the results they can expect from their treatment.
- Author BiographyCarol Kornmehl is a board certified radiation oncologist and a clinical assistant professor of radiation oncology at Hahnemann University Hospital. She lives in Morganville, New Jersey.
- Author(s)Carol L. Kornmehl
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/09/2004
- GenreAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintM. Evans& Co Inc
- Content Noteb&w illus
- Weight299 g
- Width174 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.