All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA look at the best plays of 2014 including; The Country House, Dinner With the Boys, Mala Hierba, Our Lady of Kibeho, When January Feels Like Summerand Year of the Rooster
- Author BiographyFor over thirty years, LAWRENCE HARBISON (Brooklyn, NY) was in charge of new play acquisition for Samuel French, Inc., during which time his work on behalf of playwrights resulted in the publication of hundreds of plays, by playwrights such as Jane Martin, Don Nigro, Tina Howe, Theresa Rebeck, Jerry Sterner, William Mastrosimone, Charles Fuller, and Ken Ludwig among many others; and the acquisition of musicals such as Smoke on the Mountain, A ...My Name Is Alice, Little Shop of Horrors, and Three Guys Naked from the Waist Down. He is the author of Best Contemporary Monologues for Men 18-35 and Best Contemporary Monologues for Women 18-35, and 25 10-Minute Plays for Teens. His column, On the Aisle with Larry, is a regular feature at www.smithandkraus.com. He is a member of the Outer Critics Circle as well as the Drama Desk and was a member of the Drama Desk Nominating Committee for the 2010-2011 and 2011-2012 seasons.
- PublisherHal Leonard Corporation
- Date of Publication01/11/2015
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintApplause Theatre Book Publishers
- Width142 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byLawrence Harbison
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.12
- £6.49Trending at £6.67
- £6.59Trending at £9.95
- £25.99Trending at £28.42
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.