All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £9.99Trending at £12.94
- £16.59Trending at £18.99
- £17.35Trending at £22.83
- £7.58Trending at £7.84
- £13.16Trending at £17.97
- £23.39Trending at £31.28
- £15.28Trending at £19.99
About this product
- DescriptionHelps in understanding the mindsets, behaviors, and change processes of highly effective teachers. The authors show how great teachers embrace and dance with the tensions in schools, students, and learning that hinder other teachers. They offer examples and stories of practical ways to accelerate learning among children, youth, and adults.
- Author BiographyRobert E. Quinn holds the Margaret Elliott Tracey Collegiate Professorship at the University of Michigan and serves on the faculty of the Organization and Management Department at the Ross School of Business. He is one of the cofounders and a current codirector of the Center for Positive Organizational Scholarship. Katherine Heynoski is senior educator effectiveness specialist with Battelle for Kids. She also serves on the board of the Organization Development and Change Division of the Academy of Management. Mike Thomas is the Senior Director, Powerful Practices at Battelle for Kids. He is active in many aspects of Battelle for Kids and is frequently in front of educational audiences. Gretchen M. Spreitzer is the Keith E. and Valerie J. Alessi Professor of Business Administration at the Ross School of Business at the University of Michigan. She is also the codirector of the Center for Positive Organizational Scholarship.
- Author(s)Gretchen M. Spreitzer,J. Michael Thomas,Katherine Heynoski,Mike Thomas,Robert E. Quinn
- Date of Publication30/06/2014
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleAgency/Distributed
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight390 g
- Width62 mm
- Height92 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.