The Best Technology Writing, 2009: 2009 by Yale University Press (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £8.64Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by cobalttiger
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.35Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- Est. delivery by 24 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £22.56
- £4.60Trending at £6.20
- £12.06Trending at £12.70
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of essays that announces a fresh brand of technology journalism, deeply immersed in the fascinating complexity of digital life.
- Author BiographySteven Johnson is the author of six books, including the recent bestsellers The Invention of Air, The Ghost Map, and Everything Bad Is Good for You. He writes for the New York Times Magazine, Wired, the Guardian, Discover, and other publications, and has made numerous appearances on Charlie Rose, The Daily Show, and The Colbert Report. He lives in Brooklyn.
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Series TitleBest Technology Writing
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Weight294 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited bySteven Johnson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.