All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor centuries, philosophers, theologians, moralists, and ordinary people have asked: How should we live? What makes for a good life? In The Best Things in Life, distinguished philosopher Thomas Hurka takes a fresh look at these perennial questions as they arise for us now in the 21st century.
- Author BiographyThomas Hurka is Professor of Philosophy at the University of Toronto and the author of Drawing Morals; Virtue, Vice, and Value; Principles: Short Essays on Ethics; and Perfectionism.
- Author(s)Thomas Hurka
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- GenreHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Series TitlePhilosophy in Action
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight172 g
- Width130 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £65.23Trending at £129.99
- £14.18Trending at £15.95
- £10.84Trending at £11.82
- £13.51Trending at £15.64
- £24.68Trending at £35.99
- £8.67Trending at £9.98
- £17.99Trending at £22.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.