All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.37Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionAn annual collection of the best travel writing of the year from big names in travel literature and emerging new writers. It presents points of view and perspectives that are global, and themes encompass high adventure, spiritual growth, romance, hilarity and misadventure, service to humanity, and encounters with exotic cuisines and cultures.
- Author BiographyJames O'Reilly, publisher of Travelers' Tales, and Larry Habegger, executive editor, have worked as series editors on more than 125 Travelers' Tales/Solas House titles, winning many awards for excellence. Larry also writes a syndicated newspaper column, World Travel Watch, which has appeared nationwide since 1985. James and Larry live with their families in the San Francisco Bay Area. Sean O'Reilly is coeditor of many Travelers' Tales books and the author of How to Manage Your DICK: Redirect Sexual Energy and Discover Your More Enlightened, Evolved Self.
- PublisherTravelers' Tales, Incorporated
- Date of Publication19/12/2013
- GenreTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTravelers' Tales, Incorporated
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byJames O'Reilly,Larry Habegger,Sean O'Reilly
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.