All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £10.54Trending at £15.99
- £10.32Trending at £13.61
- £10.54Trending at £10.67
- £9.05Trending at £12.07
- £10.71Trending at £14.18
- £4.48Trending at £4.69
- £4.38Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionPresents adventures from women who have traveled to the ends of the earth to discover new places, peoples, and facets of themselves. This title features women such as a student in Niger who finds 'the most wretched place on earth' transformed when she befriends a two-year-old.
- Author BiographyLucy McCauley's travel essays have appeared in such publications as The Atlantic Monthly, The Los Angeles Times, Harvard Review, Science & Spirit, and Salon.com. She is series editor of Best Women's Travel Writing, and editor of three other Travelers' Tales anthologies - Spain (1995), Women in the Wild (1998), and A Woman's Path (2000), all of which have been reissued in the last few years. In addition, she has written case studies in Latin America for Harvard's Kennedy School of Government, and now works as a developmental editor for publishers such as Harvard Business School Press.
- Author(s)Faith Adiele
- PublisherTravelers' Tales, Incorporated
- Date of Publication05/03/2009
- GenreTravel Writing
- Series TitleBest Women's Travel Writing
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTravelers' Tales, Incorporated
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight357 g
- Width130 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byLucy McCauley
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.