All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £11.30Trending at £12.34
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £10.86Trending at £11.41
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the adventures from women who have travelled to the ends of the earth to discover new places, peoples, and facets of themselves. This title enables the readers to: discover the hidden magic of Flamenco in Spain; walk the night and its terrors in Benin; travel the darker side of the Hawaiian fantasy; and, draw a map of Argentinian tango.
- Author BiographyStephanie Elizondo Griest is the author of Mexican Enough: My Life Between the Borderlines, 100 Places Every Woman Should Go, and Around the Bloc: My Life in Moscow, Beijing, and Havana. Her work has appeared in many major publications, including numerous Travelers' Tales collections. She won the 2007 Richard J. Margolis Award for Social Justice Reporting and was inducted into PEN in 2008.
- PublisherTravelers' Tales, Incorporated
- Date of Publication04/03/2010
- GenreTravel Writing
- Series TitleBest Women's Travel Writing
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTravelers' Tales, Incorporated
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight385 g
- Width130 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byStephanie Elizondo Griest
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.