All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBest Of Father Brown is a collection of stories, poetically written.
- Author BiographyGilbert Keith Chesterton (1874-1936) was born in Campden Hill, London and educated at St Paul's School and the Slade School of Art and then made his name as a journalist. His first two books were volumes of verse and then in 1904 he wrote The Napoleon of Notting Hill. He followed this with studies of Dickens and Robert Browning and The Man Who Was Thursday. The first Father Brown book, The Innocence of Father Brown, appeared in 1911. In 1922 he was received into the Roman Catholic Church. During his life he produced more than a hundred books, including various religious writings, poetry and essays. He also illustrated the novels of his friend, Hilaire Belloc.
- Author(s)G. K. Chesterton
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication15/08/2002
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleCrime Masterworks
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 18
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrion mass market paperback
- Out-of-print date04/11/2005
- Weight275 g
- Width129 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £5.00Trending at £7.99
- £4.79Trending at £8.78
- £9.45Trending at £12.96
- £4.79Trending at £7.99
- £4.00Trending at £8.00
- £3.59Trending at £7.00
- £4.95Trending at £8.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.