CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe very unique quality of Singapore cuisine makes it among the most favoured in the world. It gleans the best culinary styles from neighbouring countries and adapts them to suit the taste of the discriminating local. This book features more than 300 time-tested recipes ranging from Chicken Rice and Char Kway Teow to Roti Jala.
- Author(s)Yee Soo Leong
- PublisherMarshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication30/01/2013
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintMarshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width204 mm
- Height278 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.