All listings for this product
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £16.99Trending at £19.25
- £4.64Trending at £5.66
- £5.62Trending at £8.44
- £8.13Trending at £10.00
- £7.11Trending at £7.38
- £16.99Trending at £25.00
- £14.38Trending at £15.89
About this product
- DescriptionWith this book, he breaks down the barriers to a difficult but essential topic, helping readers to open this often avoided discussion with their loved ones and providing the information and guidance needed to ensure that deeply held values are reflected and honored.
- Author BiographyDan Morhaim, M.D., is an adjunct professor in the Department of Health Policy and Management at Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health and Deputy Majority Leader of the Maryland House of Delegates. He is board certified in emergency medicine and internal medicine.
- Author(s)Dan Morhaim
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication20/01/2012
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Weight204 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.