All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.39Trending at £6.43
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.10Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £18.71Trending at £20.39
About this product
- DescriptionWith this book, he breaks down the barriers to a difficult but essential topic, helping readers to open this often avoided discussion with their loved ones and providing the information and guidance needed to ensure that deeply held values are reflected and honored.
- Author BiographyDan Morhaim, M.D., is an adjunct professor in the Department of Health Policy and Management at Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health and Deputy Majority Leader of the Maryland House of Delegates. He is board certified in emergency medicine and internal medicine.
- Author(s)Dan Morhaim
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication17/11/2011
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content NoteNo
- Weight318 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 years
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.