All listings for this product
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £113.00Trending at £117.16
- £100.00Trending at £103.09
- £12.49Trending at £13.24
- £5.40Trending at £5.98
- £15.98Trending at £16.68
- £9.97Trending at £13.18
- £6.99Trending at £7.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines Mormon scripture through the lens of biblical intertextuality in an attempt to further understand Joseph Smith's usage of the Bible. In order to provide the depth necessary for such a study, this book examines only the Prologue of the Gospel of John as it appears in Mormon scripture.
- Author BiographyNicholas J. Frederick is assistant professor in the Department of Ancient Scripture at Brigham Young University.
- Author(s)Nicholas J. Frederick
- PublisherFairleigh Dickinson University Press
- Date of Publication05/05/2016
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleFairleigh Dickinson University Press Mormon Studies Series
- Place of PublicationCranbury
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFairleigh Dickinson University Press
- Weight440 g
- Width163 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.