All listings for this product
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £64.99Trending at £86.08
- £5.79Trending at £7.06
- £7.80Trending at £8.05
- £12.99Trending at £23.23
- £32.80Trending at £50.52
- £19.99Trending at £28.09
- £11.99Trending at £12.14
About this product
- DescriptionSugirtharajah explores the complex relationship between the Bible and the colonial enterprise.
- Author BiographyR. S. Sugirtharajah is Professor of Biblical Hermeneutics at the University of Birmingham. His publications include Postcolonial Criticism and Biblical Interpretation (2002) and The Bible and the Third World (2001).
- Author(s)R. S. Sugirtharajah
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication16/06/2005
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight410 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.