CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.53
About this product
- DescriptionDebates on the theological interpretation of scripture have emerged which consider whether the meaning of scripture should concern theologians and church leaders at all. This book presents an account of these debates in examining the concept of meaning in proposals of theological interpretation.
- Author BiographyChristopher Spinks completed his PhD at Fuller Theological Seminary in 2006. He currently serves as the Assistant to the Dean in the School of Theology at Fuller, USA.
- Author(s)Christopher Spinks
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication23/08/2007
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight481 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.