Consider these sponsored items
- £8.74Free postage
- £9.03Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAre you familiar with the whole Bible? Answers of 'no' would not be surprising. It's not uncommon for people to find the prospect of reading the Bible daunting. It takes about 72 hours to read. Why spend 72 hours or so trying to familiarise yourself with the Bible when you can do it in around seven hours, or, if you do it in one sitting, a day?
- Author BiographyMike Whiting became a Christian in 1990 and started his Bible precis website in 2009. He is retired and lives in Wateringbury.
- Author(s)Mike Whiting
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication28/04/2016
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £100.00Trending at £102.81
- £20.66Trending at £21.99
- £15.98Trending at £20.29
- £10.39Trending at £10.54
- £6.99Trending at £9.60
- £8.22Trending at £9.46
- £11.10Trending at £13.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.