All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow can you find the most relevant biblical counsel when you need help from God's Word? This resource helps you to find the right Bible verses in response to hundreds of practical, everyday issues.
- Author BiographyJune Hunt is the founder of Hope for the Heart, a worldwide biblical counseling ministry that provides numerous resources for people seeking help. She hosts a live, two-hour call-in counseling program called Hope in the Night, and is the author of Counseling Through Your Bible Handbook and How to Handle Your Emotions.
- Author(s)June Hunt
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/12/2012
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £22.62Trending at £23.38
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £9.97Trending at £12.03
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £6.20Trending at £6.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.