CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.37
- £2.34Trending at £3.00
- £4.05Trending at £4.97
- £1.95Trending at £2.87
- £8.26Trending at £11.21
- £7.81Trending at £8.98
- £9.62Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionDetailing over 40 projects covering a range of techniques and materials, from dipping and hand-rolling to creating moulded candles with attractive inclusions, this guide to candle-making contains enough variety for the experienced candle-maker as well as step-by-step instructions for the beginner.
- Author BiographySue Heaser has extensive technical knowledge of making candles and is the author of The Encyclopedia of Candlemaking Techniques. She has published articles in Crafts Beautiful, Inspirations and Dollhouse Miniatures. She runs her own mail order business, selling polymer clay and candlemaking materials, from her home in Diss, Norfolk and regularly gives lectures and workshops on a wide range of craft subjects.
- Author(s)Sue Heaser
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2002
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date28/04/2006
- Content Note330 full-colour photographs, 6 b&w templates
- Weight924 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.