All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis complete guide, from the proprietors of Kombucha Kamp (kombuchakamp.com), shows you how to do it from start to finish, with illustrated step-by-step instructions and recipes for 286 different flavour combinations. The book also includes information on the many health benefits of kombucha.
- Author BiographyHannah Crum and Alex LaGory created Kombucha Kamp (www.kombuchakamp.com) to provide the highest quality brewing supplies, information, and support. Known as The Kombucha Mamma, Crum speaks at consumer and corporate events nationwide. LaGory is a writer and producer who, with Crum, mentors homebrewers and serves as commercial brewing consultant. The couple co-founded Kombucha Brewers International in Los Angeles, where they reside.
- Author(s)Alex LaGory,Hannah Crum
- PublisherStorey Publishing LLC
- Date of Publication29/02/2016
- GenreOther Beverages
- Place of PublicationNorth Adams
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStorey Publishing LLC
- Content Notefull colour photographs
- Width203 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine26 mm
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £17.94
- £32.34Trending at £34.08
- £13.79Trending at £19.95
- £6.40Trending at £7.48
- £23.44Trending at £40.08
- £9.70Trending at £10.23
- £20.62Trending at £29.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.