The Big Book of Painting Nature in Watercolour by John Shaw, Ferdinand Petrie (Paperback, 1990)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £15.29Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by jacksonsartsupplies
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
- £5.42+ £2.98 P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by theairambulanceservice_media
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProviding 135 lessons taken from three previous volumes, features of this text include a new introductory chapter on materials/tools and techniques, step-by-step demonstrations and practical assignments. The instructions are accompanied by illustrative photographs.
- Author BiographyFerdinand Petrie has been the recipient of awards from art associations throughout the United States. His paintings appear in numerous museums, galleries, and private collections. He is the author of Drawing Landscapes in Pencil. John Shaw is one of the world's leading nature photographers. His work has appeared in such magazines as Audubon and National Wildlife, and in numerous books.
- Author(s)Ferdinand Petrie,John Shaw
- PublisherWatson-Guptill Publications
- Date of Publication01/05/1990
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWatson-Guptill Publications Inc.,U.S.
- Out-of-print date31/08/2016
- Content Note600 colour illustrations & photographs, index
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Illustrator(s)Ferdinand Petrie,John Shaw
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £23.90
- £66.16Trending at £92.81
- £9.68Trending at £11.68
- £14.25Trending at £14.98
- £16.59Trending at £25.28
- £22.22Trending at £23.50
- £10.38Trending at £10.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.