All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA photocopiable big-book series that features phonic sounds treated in isolation. With more than 50 photocopiable pages, it is suitable for English language curriculum requirements. Useful for special needs use, it covers initial sounds through to more complex blends and digraphs.
- Author(s)Betty Pollard
- PublisherPrim-Ed Publishing
- Date of Publication31/12/1993
- FormatBig book
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationGreenwood
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintPrim-Ed Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £0.99Trending at £1.09
- £29.99Trending at £30.40
- £11.26Trending at £14.44
- £12.34Trending at £13.78
- £7.79Trending at £9.99
- £9.73Trending at £12.37
- £3.83Trending at £5.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.