All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an engaging way in which employees can learn Six Sigma and put its concepts into play. This book offers 50 experiential activities that teach the core improvement approach of Six Sigma, called DMAIC, as well as many of the popular statistical improvement tools, including Pareto charts and Failure Mode Effects Analysis.
- Author BiographyChris W. Chen is an organization effectiveness manager with Sempra Energy, a Fortune 500 company. He also runs his own consulting business, specializing in leadership training. Hadley M. Roth is a Six Sigma Master Black Belt with Northrop Grumman Corporation, a $25 billion global defense company.
- Author(s)Christopher Chen,Hadley M. Roth
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/01/2005
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleBig Book Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight450 g
- Width182 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.22Trending at £38.27
- £11.76Trending at £14.18
- £18.51Trending at £19.20
- £14.76Trending at £15.14
- £7.67Trending at £8.00
- £14.50Trending at £14.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.