Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCreative, therapeutic, addictive! Take a much deserved break from the stresses of modern life and lose yourself in Christine Dymond's intricate and captivating designs. Pick up a pen, pencil or brush and delve into 12 full-page designs inspired by combinations of Celtic, Roman, Islamic and Renaissance styles and patterns.
- Author BiographyChristine Dymond has been fascinated by decorative art for many years. She has travelled extensively and been inspired by the patterns that characterise different cultures from all over the world. Christine now lives in Devon, UK.
- Author(s)Christine Dymond
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication30/10/2015
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note12 black and white line drawings
- Weight298 g
- Width300 mm
- Height425 mm
- Spine1 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.27
- £30.35Trending at £42.98
- £10.60Trending at £14.99
- £14.09Trending at £20.00
- £7.49Trending at £7.67
- £15.08Trending at £25.00
- £11.50Trending at £14.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.