All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £0.99Trending at £1.09
- £25.97Trending at £35.75
- £7.09Trending at £9.04
- £9.73Trending at £12.38
- £8.99Trending at £9.69
- £7.70Trending at £9.99
- £8.89Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionIn book 8b, Peter and Jane's family look after a friend's house in 91 new words including ' sunny', 'private', 'room' and 'dressing'. Once this book has been completed, the child moves on to book 9b.
- Author BiographyThe Ladybird Key Words reading scheme was written 40 years ago by William Murray.
- Author(s)Susan St. Louis,W. Murray
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication06/05/2004
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleKey Words
- Series Part/Volume NumberBk. 8b
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLadybird Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date21/07/2009
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight98 g
- Width116 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.