Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.66Trending at £15.00
- £13.44Trending at £20.00
- £7.68Trending at £10.00
- £10.65Trending at £12.97
- £9.20Trending at £9.49
- £7.42Trending at £14.18
- £10.00Trending at £11.62
About this product
- DescriptionOpen this book, grasp the newest ideas from thought leaders of today, then spring off from them to move back through the past, one big idea at a time.
- Author BiographyTimothy Ferris is the author of a dozen books, among them Seeing in the Dark, The Whole Shebang, and Coming of Age in the Milky Way, which was translated into 15 languages and named by The New York Times as among the leading books published in the twentieth century. Called the best popular science writer in the English language by The Christian Science Monitor and the best science writer of his generation by The Washington Post, Ferris has received the American Institute of Physics prize and a Guggenheim Fellowship, and his works have been nominated for the National Book Award and the Pulitzer Prize.
- Author(s)National Geographic
- PublisherNational Geographic Society
- Date of Publication06/09/2011
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationHanover, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Geographic Society
- Content Note200 Colour and 100 Black and White Photos, 50 Illustrations, 10 Maps
- Weight1510 g
- Width242 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.