All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Northern Division operated within the Glasgow city boundaries prior to the creation of the Strathclyde Police Force. Largely made up of ex-servicemen, they became known as The Big Men. This biography of the force is written by the owner of the popular police haunt, the Savoy cafe.
- Author BiographyJoe Pieri is one of Glasgow's most prominent and well-known Italian residents. Having lived in the city since the 1920's he has seen all the major social changes during the 20th century. He has written two previous books for NWP: Isle of the Displaced and Tales of the Savoy.
- Author(s)Joe Pieri
- PublisherNeil Wilson Publishing
- Date of Publication19/03/2001
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationGlasgow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNeil Wilson Publishing
- Width138 mm
- Height214 mm
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.21
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £11.04
- £14.99Trending at £17.00
- £14.87Trending at £16.69
- £8.44Trending at £9.57
- £4.51Trending at £5.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.