Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJohn Sutherland of The Grey House, is dying and creating in the last days of his life a musical composition that will define it. Yet he has little idea of how his tune will echo or play out into the world.
- Author BiographyKirsty Gunn published her first novel with Faber in 1994 and since then has written five works of fiction, including short stories and a collection of fragments, essays and meditations. Translated in over twelve territories, and widely anthologised, her books have been broadcast, turned into film and dance theatre, and are the recipient of various prizes and awards, including the Scottish Arts Council Book of the Year. A regular contributor to various newspapers and magazines, she is also Professor of Writing Practice and Study at the University of Dundee, where she established and directs the writing programme. She lives in London and Scotland with her husband and two daughters.
- PrizesWinner of New Zealand Post Book Awards: Fiction 2013 and New Zealand Post Book Awards: Book of the Year 2013. Short-listed for James Tait Black Memorial Book Prize: Fiction 2013.
- Author(s)Kirsty Gunn
- PublisherFaber & Faber
- Date of Publication01/06/2012
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber & Faber
- Width167 mm
- Height238 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 0 to 0 years
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £3.70Trending at £3.81
- £5.29Trending at £8.96
- £5.43Trending at £9.01
- £7.92Trending at £10.95
- £4.39Trending at £6.27
- £5.46Trending at £8.20
- £4.55Trending at £4.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.