All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.12Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionA story-book travelogue covering the big ranches of West and South Texas. It documents the fifteen largest ranches in Texas and the ways they adapted to changing conditions in the ranching industry, with photographs and maps.
- Author BiographyJ. W. Williams chronicled the ranches of West Texas and the Panhandle as he encountered them in the 1940s and 1950s. The Big Ranch Country was first published in 1954 and was reissued by Texas Tech University Press in 1999.
- Author(s)J. W. Williams,Lawrence Clayton
- PublisherTexas Tech Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/06/1999
- GenreTravel Writing
- Series TitleDouble Mountain Books Series
- Place of PublicationTexas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTexas Tech Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.