All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £22.29Trending at £23.38
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £7.00Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionNo mission too difficult, no sacrifice too great - Duty First! For almost a century, from the Western Front of World War I to the deserts of Iraq, this motto has spurred the soldiers of America's 1st Infantry Division who wear the shoulder patch bearing the Big Red One. This work chronicles its major combat engagements and peacetime duties.
- Author BiographyJames Scott Wheeler is former commander of the 4th Battalion, 67th Armor, and senior military analyst to the commanding general of the U.S. Army in Europe. He is the author of Making of a World Power and Irish and British Wars, 1637-1654. Published in collaboration with the Cantigny First Division Foundation and the Cantigny Military History Series, edited by Paul H. Herbert.
- Author(s)James Scott Wheeler
- PublisherUniversity Press of Kansas
- Date of Publication15/01/2008
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleModern War Studies
- Place of PublicationKansas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Kansas
- Content Note47 photographs, 33 maps
- Weight1120 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine46 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.