All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn The Big Truck That Went By award-winning writer Jonathan Katz ties together the two crises that continue to cripple Haiti: the aftermath of the earthquake and government corruption. Asking the hard questions about Western aid, this is a vividly told narrative of how the affluent nations can help the less fortunate in a smarter way.
- Author BiographyJonathan M. Katz was the 2010 recipient of the Medill Medal for Courage in Journalism and the 2012 winner of the J. Anthony Lukas Work-in-Progress Award for The Big Truck That Went By . He wrote and edited for the Associated Press for seven years, three and a half of which he spent as correspondent in Port-au-Prince, Haiti. Katz has also reported from the Dominican Republic, China, Israel, the West Bank, Washington, New York, Mexico, and around the Caribbean. He lives in Durham, NC.
- Author(s)Jonathan M. Katz
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight315 g
- Width154 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £62.99Trending at £104.98
- £23.65Trending at £26.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.