All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.02Trending at £23.26
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £42.67Trending at £47.62
- £37.00Trending at £40.48
- £30.21Trending at £31.28
- £16.40Trending at £19.40
- £31.00Trending at £32.27
About this product
- DescriptionThis study explores the prevalence of bigamy in Victorian fiction to challenge traditional understanding of the period's social and narrative conventions.
- Author BiographyMaia McAleavey is Assistant Professor in the English Department at Boston College, Massachusetts. She has published articles on Victorian literature in Representations, Victorian Studies, the Dickens Studies Annual and Victorian Review.
- Author(s)Maia McAleavey
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/05/2015
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Nineteenth-Century Literature & Culture
- Series Part/Volume Number100
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note4 b/w illus.
- Weight520 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.