All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this irresistible new series, bestselling author Suzanne Selfors takes readers on a wild journey filled with mythical creatures and zany adventures that are anything but imaginary.
- Author BiographySuzanne Selfors lives on an island near Seattle where it rains all the time, which is why she tends to write about cloudy, moss-covered, green places. She's married, has two kids, and writes full time. Her favourite writers are Kurt Vonnegut, Charles Dickens, and most especially, Roald Dahl.
- Author(s)Suzanne Selfors
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication01/04/2013
- GenreChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleThe Imaginary Veterinary
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- ImprintLittle, Brown Young Readers
- Content NoteB/w integrated - amount TBC.
- Weight210 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Illustrator(s)Dan Santat
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Children's Fiction
Save on Children's Fiction
- £18.20Trending at £20.66
- £4.63Trending at £4.92
- £2.99Trending at £3.99
- £3.29Trending at £3.89
- £3.29Trending at £3.45
- £4.69Trending at £4.79
- £3.95Trending at £6.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.