The Bilingual Child: Early Development and Language Contact by Stephen Matthews, Virginia Yip (Paperback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £5.98+ £6.94 P&P
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by massivebooksuk
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the early linguistic development of children bilingual in English and Cantonese.
- Author BiographyVirginia Yip is Professor in Linguistics and Modern Languages at the Chinese University of Hong Kong. Stephen Matthews is Associate Professor in Linguistics at the Chinese University of Hong Kong.
- Author(s)Stephen Matthews,Virginia Yip
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/08/2007
- Series TitleCambridge Approaches to Language Contact
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note14 b/w illus. 31 tables
- Weight510 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.