CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.92Trending at £24.99
- £26.30Trending at £26.46
- £28.79Trending at £30.88
- £56.98Trending at £59.81
- £20.30Trending at £26.57
- £35.88Trending at £49.22
- £23.85Trending at £31.39
About this product
- Author(s)Rafael Art Javier
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/11/2010
- Series TitleCognition and Language: A Series in Psycholinguistics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight243 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2007
- Table Of ContentsBilingualism and Social Context: An Introduction.- Is There a Bilingual Mind?.- The Bilingual Linguistic Organization.- Language Switching As a Communication.- Bilingual Memory and the Language of Affect.- Communication Through Interpreters.- Issues in Assessing the Bilingual Individual.- Treatment of the Bilingual Patients.- Future of Bilingualism: What Should be Our Response?.
- Author BiographyRafael Art. Javier, Ph.D., ABPP St. John's University, Supervisor and Clinical Professor of Psychology, Center for Psychological Services and Clinical Studies.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.