Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £26.29Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery
- Est. delivery by 28 Nov
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned as an integrated and structured student resource, this book provides editorial material that guides the reader through different sections in the study of bilingualism. This book is suitable as an introductory text for students of linguistics, psychology and education.
- Author BiographyLi Wei is Professor of Applied Linguistics and Head of School of Education, Communication & Language Sciences at Newcastle University, UK. He is Editor of the International Journal of Bilingualism.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/12/2006
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note27 black & white tables, 1 black & white halftones, 21 black & white line drawings
- Weight1247 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edited byLi Wei
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £3.99Trending at £4.49
- £5.27Trending at £5.68
- £6.49Trending at £8.60
- £10.02Trending at £14.99
- £6.59Trending at £7.98
- £24.89Trending at £26.59
- £33.52Trending at £41.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.