All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.78
About this product
- DescriptionDiscusses the events surrounding Bill Clinton's 1992 US presidential campaign. This work reveals how Clinton became an apostle of change and describes how the reunited Democratic party became a powerhouse of youth. The analysis also anticipates the political issues of the future in the US.
- Author(s)John Hohenberg
- PublisherSyracuse University Press
- Date of Publication31/05/1994
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyracuse University Press
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.