Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £5.79Trending at £6.98
- £13.51Trending at £14.35
- £32.27Trending at £33.10
- £15.73Trending at £20.45
- £10.75Trending at £13.14
- £12.86Trending at £16.87
- £10.62Trending at £11.48
About this product
- DescriptionDepicts the collapse of a multi-billion dollar South Asian hedge fund due to insider trading and describes the case brought against them by the son of Indian immigrants who went up against the corporation's founder.
- Author BiographyAnita Raghavan was born in Malaysia but came to the United States in 1970 when she was six-years-old. A graduate of the University of Pennsylvania, she spent eighteen years at the Wall Street Journal where she won the Overseas Press Club and New York Press Club awards for her coverage of the mergers and acquisition boom in Europe as well as the near death of the hedge fund Long-Term Capital. In 2008, she became the London Bureau Chief for Forbes. Currently, she is a contributing correspondent to the New York Times' Dealbook.
- PrizesShortlisted for Financial Times/Goldman Sachs Business Book of the Year Award 2013.
- Author(s)Anita Raghavan
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication29/08/2013
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1960
- ImprintGrand Central Publishing
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight748 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine40 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.