All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe biogas handbook: Science, production and applications provides a comprehensive and systematic guide to the development and deployment of biogas supply chains and technology.
- Author BiographyArthur Wellinger is Managing Director of Triple E&M, an internationally operating research and consulting company located in Switzerland, and President of the European Biogas Association. Jerry Murphy is the Lead Investigator in Bioenergy and Biofuels in the Environmental Research Institute at University College Cork, Ireland. David Baxter is a member of the Sustainable Transport Unit in the Institute for Energy & Transport of the Joint Research Centre (European Commission, Petten, The Netherlands). He is part of a team providing scientific and technical support to the development and maintenance of sustainability schemes for biomass and bioenergy, including biofuels. In addition, he is a member of the European Bioenergy Industrial Initiative (EIBI) team which is operated within the frame of the Strategic Energy Technologies (SET) Plan. He is also the leader of the International Energy Agency Bioenergy Biogas Task 37, promoting economically and environmentally sustainable management of biogas production and utilisation from agricultural residues, energy crops and municipal wastes. David Baxter is a materials engineer who joined the European Commission Joint Research Centre in 1991 after working in an industrial company supplying components for power generation and transport.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication19/02/2013
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleWoodhead Publishing Series in Energy
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Weight890 g
- Edited byArthur Wellinger,David Baxter,Dr. Jerry D. Murphy
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.48
- £18.69Trending at £23.70
- £3.95Trending at £4.04
- £10.30Trending at £15.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.