All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.57
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £7.03Trending at £9.06
- £40.35Trending at £41.08
- £42.67Trending at £47.87
- £20.65Trending at £21.76
- £30.21Trending at £31.29
About this product
- DescriptionThis advanced textbook brings together a unique network of the world's most respected and knowledgeable experts to provide a review of the biology and conservation of wild felids, and detailed case-studies from species investigations worldwide.
- Author BiographyDavid Macdonald is Director of the Wildlife Conservation Research Unit in the Department of Zoology at Oxford University. Andrew Loveridge is a career wildlife biologist and conservationist. He is a member of the IUCN/SSC Canid Specialist Group and African Lion Working Group.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication22/07/2010
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2010
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note180 line and 195 halftone illustrations
- Weight1691 g
- Width189 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Edited byAndrew Loveridge,David Macdonald
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.