Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £212.30Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £45.99Free P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by jnc_incorporated
- Est. delivery by 24 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £16.70Trending at £21.72
- £15.55Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £18.71Trending at £18.97
About this product
- DescriptionBiology of Apples and Pears is a comprehensive reference book on all aspects of pomology at the organ, tree and orchard level.
- Author BiographyJohn Jackson was formerly Head of the Pomology Department and Deputy Director at the East Malling Research Station, UK and Officer-in-Charge at the Horticultural Research Centre, Marondera, Zimbabwe.
- Author(s)John E. Jackson
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication12/06/2003
- GenreAgriculture & Farming
- Series TitleThe Biology of Horticultural Crops
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note66 b/w illus. 80 tables
- Weight900 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.