All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.22Trending at £9.29
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.68
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionDendritic cells (DCs) play the most vital part in inducing anti-viral immune responses in HIV and AIDS among many other viruses. This volume focuses on the role of DCs in the pathogenesis and immunity of HIV-1 infection.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/02/2007
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note20 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1122 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byFilippo Belardelli,Sandra Gessani
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.