All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.58Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.12Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionA concise, easy to read introduction for anyone working in the field of wetland ecology. Besides updating and expanding the material in all chapters of the first edition, the second edition includes new chapters on global climate change, invasive species, and restoration and creation.
- Author BiographyDr. Arnold van der Valk is a professor in the Department of Ecology, Evolution and Organismal Biology at Iowa State University. He has done research on a variety of wetlands in North America, Europe, Asia and South America. His primary research interests are the dynamics of wetland vegetation, wetlands as nutrients sinks, and landscape differentiation within wetlands. He has been teaching courses wetland ecology for over 30 years.
- Author(s)Arnold G. van der Valk
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication09/02/2012
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleBiology of Habitats
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteNumerous line drawings
- Weight516 g
- Width157 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.