All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £48.75Trending at £74.37
- £24.37Trending at £29.09
- £8.28Trending at £9.95
- £13.93Trending at £14.38
- £9.32Trending at £13.04
- £13.16Trending at £17.97
- £9.86Trending at £15.10
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive update of this popular and practical introduction to mangrove and seagrass biology providing a concise and affordable overview.
- Author BiographyPeter J. Hogarth studied Zoology at Edinburgh University, graduating with BSc Zoology in 1965. He then did a PhD at the Department of Biology at the University of York, and was appointed Assistant Lecturer, then Lecturer and Senior Lecturer. He retired in 2008, and currently holds an Honorary Fellowship in the Department. He has worked in Malaysia, China, Pakistan, Maldives, UAE, Oman, Yemen and Iran, studying mangroves and other tropical marine habitats, and has produced over 70 publications.
- Author(s)Peter J. Hogarth
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication14/05/2015
- GenreLife Sciences: Botany
- Series TitleBiology of Habitats Series
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight664 g
- Width162 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.