All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDeals with the biological and physiological characteristics of the cartilaginous fishes: sharks, rays, and chimaeras. In this title, each chapter commences with an anecdote from the author about his own personal experience with the topic, followed by thought-provoking questions and a list of recommended readings in the scientific literature.
- Author BiographyA. Peter Klimley is adjunct professor in the Department of Wildlife, Fish, and Conservation and director of the Biotelemetry Laboratory at the University of California, Davis. He is the author of The Secret Life of Sharks.
- Author(s)A. Peter Klimley
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication09/08/2013
- GenreLife Sciences: Zoology
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note57 colour plates, 87 halftones, 103 line drawings, 12 tables
- Weight1619 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Illustrator(s)Steven Oerding
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.