Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.67Trending at £26.15
- £137.64Trending at £151.99
- £42.34Trending at £46.00
- £39.38Trending at £45.89
- £25.99Trending at £26.79
- £10.33Trending at £11.38
- £112.24Trending at £170.43
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/10/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCancer Treatment and Research
- Series Part/Volume Number118
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight563 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byEvan T. Keller,Leland W.K. Chung
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2004
- Table Of Contents1. The Basic Biology of Metastasis.- 2. Clinical Aspects of Bone Metastases in Prostate Cancer.- 3. Animal Models of Bone Metastasis.- 4. MIP-1 Alpha and Myeloma Bone Disease.- 5. Type I Collagen-Mediated Changes in Gene Expression and Function of Prostate Cancer Cells.- 6. PTHRP and Skeletal Metatasis.- 7. OPG, RANKL, and RANK In Cancer Metastasis: Expression and Regulation.- 8. Matrix Metalloproteinaess and Bone Metastasis.- 9. Endothelins in Bone Cancer Metastases.- 10. Bisphosphonate Actions on Bone and Visceral Metastases.- 11. Gene Therapy for Prostate Cancer Bone Metastasis.- 12. Cancer Cells Homing to Bone: The Significance of Chemotaxis and Cell Adhesion.- 13. Histological, Immunophenotypic and Histomorphometric Characterization of Prostate Cancer Bone Metastases.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.